The Animation Workshop/VIA University College (TAW), Research Center Visual Studies and Learning Designs/AAU (ViLD), and Innovation Network for Experience Economy (INVIO) invites you to a seminar on animation and visual research dissemination.
Public understanding of Science // Science understanding of public Animation as a tool to augment our imagination.
Sci-Vi cultivates community, knowledge exchange, professional and academic matchmaking, initiates research and development within the field. The Conference brings together researchers, animators and visual storytellers to discuss, exchange knowledge and learn from stat-of-the-art case studies and ongoing research projects.
The Sci-Vi Conference facilitates knowledge exchange and networking between researchers and visual storytellers.
This year’s Sci-Vi Conference topics are:
- Imagination and storytelling in science and everyday life
- Can cooperation between researchers and visual storytellers strengthen research dissemination?
- How can we use narratives when we communicate research?
- How do we strengthen the cooperation between scientists and visual storytellers?
- Moderator: Tor Nørretranders
- Time: September 28, 2018
- Place: Poul Gernes salen, VIA University College, Prinsens Allé 2, 8800 Viborg
Sign up for the Conference:
For more information: